The Review of Indian Competition Law and Practice is a blind peer-reviewed, scholarly blog run collectively by students from the NALSAR University of Law, National Law University, Delhi and the National Law Institute University. It has been founded with the objective of facilitating a rich discourse on contemporary issues relating to Competition Law in but not only limited to India.
Call for Blogs
The RICLP Editorial Board invites unpublished submissions from students, academicians, lawyers and other professionals from the legal fraternity on a rolling basis under the broad umbrella of “Competition Law/Anti-Trust Law”. The selected blogs will be published on the website of RICLP.
All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
1. Manuscripts must include hyperlinks for relevant legal sources and other information, including any laws, legal documents or facts which are mentioned.
2. The Hyperlinks must only link to legal or reliable/ respected news sources. Deviations or interpretations of existing literature should preferably be referenced as endnotes to give due credit to the original author.
3. Relevant legal sources that cannot be accessed online may be referenced as endnotes. The endnotes should be in Garamond 10, single-spaced. A recognized, uniform style of citation is necessary for acceptance.
4. Word limit for each post is 1500-1800 words (exclusive of endnotes).
5. Authors are required to provide an abstract of 100-150 words along with the keywords that represent the essence of the submission. The abstract is to be submitted along with the article itself.
6. The entries should be submitted in the .doc/.docx format only.
7. Entries that will be selected after the review stages shall be published on the RICLP Website.
8. Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 persons is permitted.
9. The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted manuscript.
10. In case of plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
11. Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with RICLP. Cross-posting is not permissible.
The manuscripts not abiding to the above guidelines are liable to be rejected.
All the submissions must be mailed at email@example.com with the subject line “Blog Submission.”
In the case of any query, mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact any of the following editors:
Aditya Goyal: 9646454849
Shreya Chandhok: 9216818200
Shruti Mishra: 8319258468
Prashasti S.: 8090940340